social and environmental commitments
Our CSR strategy aims to accelerate and concretize the Group's actions around 4 areas of commitment:
- Ensuring safer progress, by promoting health, safety and well-being at work for all our employees.
- Promoting more collective progress, by raising awareness and training our teams in the challenges of climate change and sustainable transitions, so that they can play an active role.
- Building more sustainable progress, by measuring, monitoring and acting to realistically reduce the greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions footprint of our activities.
- Defend shared progress, accessible to all, by reinforcing equality, integration and professional development for our employees within the Group.
- Accompany our customers and help them succeed in their sustainable transitions by offering solutions that help them increase their positive impact and measure their progress in sustainable transitions.
"Without trust and security, no successful sustainable transitions! "
Trusted Third Party
As a recognized and accredited third-party organization (COFRAC*), Apave positions itself as a trusted partner to its customers, providing its expertise and adapting to their challenges, their specific needs and new regulations. Throughout the world, the Apave Group relies on the commitment of its employees and their desire to be trusted partners.
(+3 points compared to 2020)
Apave has always accompanied the various revolutions by guaranteeing the safety of people, property and the environment. After unveiling our Raison d'Etre, which brings us together, we are now taking a new step by integrating our social and environmental responsibility at the heart of the Group's strategy. With concrete, realistic objectives, we are committed to our employees, our customers and society as a whole, to work towards a safer, more sustainable world, one that is conducive to shared progress.
2022 integrated report
Discover the Apave Group's Integrated Annual Report 2022, which illustrates
- in-house initiatives
- missions at our customers' sites to support them in sustainable transitions (environmental, energy, social, digital)