Apave Aeroservices mainly focuses on processes and methodology related to meeting civil and military aviation certification regulations, supporting its aeronautical customers towards obtaining European approvals: airlines, airports, industry OEM, MRO, training centres for civil and state aviation.
We support our clients from the performance of the initial gap analysis up to the implementation of their corrective actions plan.
Our methodology covers 7 steps, that are illustrated below based on the example of EASA agreements – a similar approach applies for EMAR agreements:
1. Assistance to EASA / EMAR documents and forms required to apply to civil and military european requirement
2. On site Implementation Support & Change Management
3. Staff training including EASA / EMAR awareness training and aviation legislation + customized training as defined after initial assessment and required in the course of the project
4. Documentation revision (corrections, writing, additions, review of procedures, …) or assistance to documentation drafting (Handbook manuals, procedures associated, …)
5. Assessment of existing organization and gap analysis versus EASA / EMAR regulation (Production of roadmap definig action plan and required work)
6. Know How transfer to staff and airworthiness
7. Dry run audit before civil / military aviation audit and after implementation of all corrective actions
Did you know ?