In order to support our growth, ApaveAeroservices is looking for a Project Manager W/M.
- Higher education degree (aeronautical engineer, specialised master, university degree or equivalent)
- Between 5 and 10 years of professional experience in the aeronautical sector and/or in a consulting firm
- Good knowledge of aeronautical regulations and safety issues
- Experience in project management and/or operational consulting is desired
- Ability to lead teams of technical experts and interact at a high level with clients in the sector
- Excellent command of English and French, oral and written
- Experience of working in an international, multicultural environment
- Frequent international travel
- Position preferably based in France (Paris or Toulouse)
- Remuneration according to profile and experience
Apply by writing to email@example.com and quoting the reference "Rec_CDP".