Check facilities and equipment
In a rapidly developing world, goods, equipment and infrastructure are increasingly regulated. It is essential to check that they comply with current standards, to guarantee quality and safety. Limiting environmental, technical and human risks is essential to guaranteeing the performance of companies, customers and users, which is why Apave is the partner of choice for regulatory and non-regulatory inspections.
Using new technologies safely
- Ensuring the safety of robots, collaborative robotic applications and autonomous vehicles.
- Checking equipment that emits non-ionising radiation: lasers, ultraviolet devices, artificial optical radiation, electromagnetic fields.
- Inspect electrical installations: fixed or temporary installations, in the workplace or when teleworking.
- Inspecting pressure equipment: generators, tanks, piping, autoclaves.
- Inspection / certification of equipment for IECEx / ATEX hazardous areas
- Checking lifting devices and mechanical equipment.
- Certification Authority (CA) / Certification Verification Authority (CVA) for offshore: fixed platforms and pipelines
- Checking the radiation protection of X-ray equipment.
- Check the correct assembly and safety of scaffolding.
- Periodically check dangerous machinery.
- Checking lightning protection installations.
- Checking the transport of dangerous goods.
Safe construction and renovation
- Carry out technical building inspections.
- Ensure safety on building sites.
- Monitor and carry out detailed inspections of engineering structures.
- Environmental regulations
- Carrying out public safety and security studies
- BIM (Building Information Modeling)
- Project management assistance
- Checking heating and air conditioning systems
- Fire risk prevention
- Energy performance diagnostics
- Non-destructive testing (Phased Array ultrasound, Floorscan MFL, ACFM, TOFD, etc.)
- Inspection of new equipment
- Project inspection and certification
- Regulatory technical inspection
- Technical due diligence
- ASME inspection services (including nuclear)
- Integrity assessment of civil and metal building structures (advanced and conventional NDT)
- Assessments (ICDA/ECDA) for Pipelines (onshore and offshore)
- Site supervision support
Checking the quality and design of equipment and materials
- Checking the correct installation of communication networks: fibre optics and mobile telephony.
- Checking the design of nuclear pressure equipment.
- Checking the quality of welding operations.
- Carry out mechanical and destructive tests to validate a manufacturing process.
- Pressure equipment certification (ASME, PED, MOM, MHLW, DOSH, etc.).
- Welding inspections: EN 10203 Type 3.2 (steel products)
- Remote inspection
- Underwater equipment inspections
- Inspection of lifting equipment (cranes, forklift trucks, etc.)
- Certification and verification of the technical design of structures and buildings
- Inspection of scaffolding
- Inspection and certification of earthmoving equipment and other excavating machinery
- Factory acceptance tests (FAT)
- BCA BC1 for steelworks (structural steel; steel sheet/tube/plate)
Checking installations open to the public
- Check the electrical installations of outdoor lighting: road traffic lights, public lighting, sports stadium lighting.
- Inspect automatic and semi-automatic doors and gates.
- Inspect sports equipment and children's play areas.
- Checking fire-fighting systems: alarms, emergency equipment, fire safety systems, sprinklers, etc.
- Check fuel gas installations.
- Detect the presence of radon in buildings.
- Check lifts, goods lifts, escalators, moving walkways, etc.
Maintaining a healthy environment
- Check heating installations: boilers and air conditioning systems.
- Inspect underground pipes to identify critical points.
- Check the cathodic protection of oil and gas pipelines.
Train your team
Our expert trainers can help you improve your teams' skills. At Apave, we specialise in technical health and safety training. We offer a wide range of training courses to meet your skills development needs. We offer ASME training, as well as safety and management systems training. Find out about all our available training courses, and which ones are right for your industry:
- ASME training
- Training in the use of site machinery and equipment (crane, forklift, manlift, telehandler, scissor lift, drilling rig, boom hoist, cherry picker, site hoist, excavator, wheel loader, backhoe loader, skid steer loader, grader, bulldozer, road roller)
- Training scaffolders for different types of towers (permanent, mobile, tubes and fittings, ready-to-use towers, aluminium towers)
- Explosive atmospheres (ATEX)
- Building and civil engineering
- Electromagnetic compatibility
- Energy and energy transition
- Environment, quality and industrial risks
- Equipment under pressure (ESP)
- Electric mobility
- Production Industrial Maintenance
- Radiation protection PCR
- Digital risks, security and malicious acts
- Occupational health and safety
- Welding Non-destructive testing (NDT)
- Transport of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
- Working at height
Audit and certify
Our certification experts can help you access new markets, strengthen customer confidence and improve the quality of your processes. With Apave, you can obtain the certification best suited to your needs, while enhancing your commitment to quality and performance.
Management system certification (ISO 9001, 140001, 450001, MASE, 50001, 19443)
Management system certification enables companies to meet standards requirements and demonstrate the performance of their organisations and their commitment to continuous improvement in preventing the risks associated with their activities (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001, ISO 27001, EN 9100).
Today's consumers are faced with a very wide range of products and sometimes find it difficult to make a choice.
Maintain health and safety at work
Today's companies face increasingly complex and evolving health and safety challenges. To meet these challenges, it is essential to develop a culture of risk prevention within the company.
At Apave, we are convinced that taking health and safety at work into account is a performance driver for companies. Reducing the number of work-related accidents and illnesses has a direct impact on the absenteeism rate and the direct and indirect costs of employees absent from the company. Apave can help you integrate the health and safety dimension as a corporate value, in the same way as production or quality.
Improve the health and safety of the public and workers
- Develop your health and safety culture: diagnostics, operational support, training, health and safety leadership.
- Improve the performance of your risk management tools: outside contractors, transport of dangerous goods (TDG), all-fluid consignment, ATEX, fire, etc.
- Implementing effective, operational management systems: MASE, ISO 45001, worksite risk management for new construction or process work, etc.
Controlling and improving the performance of people and the organisation
- Consultancy in people and business management, governance and change management.
- Skills development and workplace performance.
- Performance and resilience of organisations and processes, management systems.
- Problem-solving, progress projects and continuous improvement, via prevention plans.
- Management of external contractors: diagnostics, support, field monitoring, training, creation of tools, site management, etc.